Responsible for keeping plant (machinery and building) operating with maximum efficiency and minimum downtime. Set up, adjust, and maintain assigned equipment with responsibility for production and quality on this equipment.
- Analyze mechanical and operational problems on equipment and make necessary repairs and corrections to maintain maximum production and quality.
- Move, adjust, repair or install new or existing equipment and perform scheduled maintenance on machinery.
- Keep plant, equipment, and work area clean and organized, maintaining safety standards as directed by the company and government regulation.
- Operate Wastewater Treatment System. This function is carried out by designated maintenance personnel.
- Process paperwork related to work assignments.
- Able to rebuild equipment (determines either A classification or B classification)
- Electrical and hydraulic troubleshooting knowledge.
- Knowledge of machine operation. Proficient in the use of general hand tools, heat sensing devices, power tools, electronic meters, pressure testing devices, welding and air tools.
- Physical requirements: Stoop = 50%, Sit = 25%, Stand = 100%, Bend = 75%
(frequency spent) Walking = 75%, Climbing = 25%, Dexterity = 50% ,
Lifting = 75% up to 50lbs., Pushing = 50% up to 400lbs.
4.Must be able to work in hot and cold temperatures.
- Wastewater Treatment trained for those designated.